Struggling with traction? Here are 6 reasons people may not believe in you that we’ve seen first hand in our interactions in the startup community:
- You think success is having an office and fancy furniture.
- You listen to loud music on headphones when you should be interacting with your peers and those in your immediate vicinity.
- You walk around with inflated titles like “CEO and President” or “Chief Bottle Washer” instead of something more realistic.
- You don’t answer messages sent to you on the same day you receive them from people you know because you claim to be “so busy.”
- You shun others because you don’t look outside the box when it comes to relationship building.
- You dismiss any feedback you receive that isn’t flowery praise as derogatory, dismissive or invalid.
Want people to believe in your ideas? Let’s talk – setup a free 5-25 minute mentoring call at http://meetme.so/RobertBraathe